articles of interest
Pain Management<< return to main topics
The following is a list of articles of interest that may be relevant to you. Clicking on each link will take you directly to the website containing the information. These sites are not controlled by AABMH and thus we cannot guarantee the validity of their content. All information provided on this site is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient or site visitor and his or her physician or mental health provider.
Visit our Self-Help References for a more detailed list of the conditions we treat. Use our search tool below to search the web for more information:
Links & Resources
Here are some resources that will provide more information related to chronic pain and pain management.
- • American Chronic Pain Association
- • American Pain Society
- • American Pain Association
- • American Pain Foundation
- • Pain.com
- • Partners Against Pain
News & ArticlesClick on each topic for more links related to each condition.
- Five Steps To Balanced Pain Management Treatment
- Sun Therapy for Fibromyalgia
- Pain Management Information for Patients
- Pain Management in Children
- Pain Management: Psychological/Mind-Body Therapies
- Psychology is key to Pain Management
- The Role of Psychology in Pain Management
- Pain and Its Relief Without Addiction: Clinical Issues in the Use of Opioids and Other Analgesics