articles of interest
ADD & ADHD<< return to main topics
The following is a list of articles of interest that may be relevant to you. Clicking on each link will take you directly to the website containing the information. These sites are not controlled by AABMH and thus we cannot guarantee the validity of their content. All information provided on this site is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient or site visitor and his or her physician or mental health provider.
Visit our Self-Help References for a more detailed list of the conditions we treat. Use our search tool below to search the web for more information:
Links & Resources
Here are some resources that will provide more information related to Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
- • Attention Deficit Disorder Association
- • Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD)
- • NIMH - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- • ADD Warehouse
- • PsychCentral - Intro to ADD/ADHD
- • Help for ADD - Attention Research Update Newsletter
- • Attention Deficit Disorder Resources
News & ArticlesClick on each topic for more links related to each condition.
- The Attention Deficit Disorder Child: Challenging Parents, Teachers and Friends
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: A Common Diagnosis?
- When Children With Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Become Adults
- Chronic Lyme Disease Linked to ADHD in Adults
- Some ADHD Behavior a Variation of Normal?
- Understanding Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)